Many people have awaited this product in anticipation because it ephedra-free. This is in contrast with their older product, which does contain ephedra. In case you don't know, ephedra has been proven to have dangerous side effects, so we should be grateful more companies like Cytodyne are making safer versions of their weight loss supplements.
Xenadrine EFX is an interesting product, as it contains some pretty unique ingredients. It also does not contain ingredients that are in most ephedra-free products such as chromium, and kola nut, which is admirable in some respects.
What do I think of Xenadrine?
What does Xenadrine contain?
Some of the unique ingredients in this product include:
- Tyrosine. This is an amino acid that regulates your metabolism. It also effects your nervous sytem, particularly your nervous system.
- Green Tea. We've all heard the commotion about the various benefits green tea has on your body. Unlike most claims, the benefits of green tea are real, and I have no doubt in my mind that it can have some effect on losing weight. It seems to stop/prevent the action of amylase, thus deceasing the sugar levels in our bloodstream. However, just because green tea is an ingredient does not make automatically make this a great product. Green Tea has a very marginal benefit in promoting weight loss, and its form here is nowhere near as beneficial as normal green tea you drink.
- Tyramine + neuroamines. There are chemicals that you can normally find in chocalate. Scientific studies have shown tyramiune to promote attentiveness in animals, and reduce depression in patients.
Xenadrine is indeed unique, but that does that tell you anything about its effectiveness. So is Xenadrine simply a scam with unique ingredients, or is it a truly valid weight loss product? Here are my thoughts on this ephedra-free pill.
1. Although Xenadrine does not contain any ephedra, that does not mean it's completely safe to take. People who have taken Xenadrine EFX have reported several problems including a need to have more bowel movements. In addition, many people have also experienced many headaches and frequent bouts of dizziness. Be careful operating machinery if you are taking Xenadrine, as it can cause you to lose your concentration at times.
In addition, if you have high blood pressure, you really shouldn't be consuming Xenadrine EFX at all, as it can increase it. If you're not sure whether it will be a problem, consult your doctor! Just people this product doesn't require a prescription does not necessarily mean that it's completely safe. Please talk with your doctor and express any concerns you have.
Lastly, some people have also had heartburn bouts while taking it.
In past years, products such as Phen have been regarded as completely safe, but in current years, people now realize how dangerous it is. You need to be careful of all these weight loss products. Read reviews, ask people who tried it how they feel, and research, research, research!
2. Many people who have taken Xenadrine experience some weight loss in the initial stages. My friend Rachael took Xenadrine EFX for 2 months, and lost 10 lbs in the first 2 weeks, which was amazing. After 2 weeks, she experienced no weight loss whatsoever. So, Xenadrine simply stops working, and that's bad news if you want to lose a lot of weight. If you just want to lose 3 or 4 lbs, you shouldn't be taking any weight loss products anyway, as a simple diet change will help you lose that much. If you want to tone your muscles, you should cut body fat with regular exercise and working out, not pills.
3. The one thing Xenadrine EFX has working for it is that it will give you a boost of energy. This is a plus because it will give you more energy to exercise and workout.
4. Though Xenadrine does not contain ephedra, all of the ingredients it contains simply does not led to more weight loss. It simply is not strong enough, and even if you do lose weight in the first few weeks, you will just gain it back eventually.
I simply cannot recommend Xenadrine because of its side effects, and its ineffectiveness. Xenadrine EFX is better than its previous versions - it's definitely much safer. However, if you want to seriously lose some weight, there are many products out there I would recommend over Xenadrine EFX, including Hoodia and Herbal Phentermine.