Trimspa Review - Good or Bad?
Ah.. Trimspa. This is one of the most highly marketed weight loss products out there, and we all know Anna Nicole Smith is one of those celebrities that recommends it. However, we don't trust the claims of celebrities here at this site. Does Trimspa really work in shedding those lbs or is it another scam?
First off, let me give you a brief description/intro to what Trimspa is, and how it works:
1.Trimspa was not always a famous product. It was just an ordinary diet supplement. However, when Anne Smith came to the throne, Trimspa became a household name. Shows what having a celebrity can do to your sales.
2. Trimspa, in the early days contained ephedra. Now you all probably have heard about this substance. Recently, Trimspa does NOT contain ephedra due to concerns about the dangerous side effects about ephedra. It is a banned substance in the US.
3. If you look at the label, you will find.. nothing. Yep, they do not list the ingredients that is in Trimspa. You can make your own conclusions about this act, but to me this tells me anything can be in Trimspa, from harmless herbs to dangerous drugs! They claim it contains glucomannan (like Lipozene), green tea, and various fat burning substances.
4. One of the main ingredients for Trimspa is Hoodia Gordonii. Now, you probably heard of this plant, as it recieved a TON of media attention lately. It's a popular health supplement that is being sold everywhere (and marketed everywhere). The other main ingredient in Trimspa is glucomannan, which is basically fiber. Now ask yourself, should you be paying $35 for fiber?
What do I think about Trimspa?
If I were you, I would avoid Trimspa at all costs. Here's why:
- Dangerous side effects
So it doesn't contain ephedra. That's good, but there's still some side effects you need to be concerned about. Some of the common ones are anxiety attacks and not being able to sleep. Do not take if you have high blood pressure. In addition, you may develop some cravings.
- Too stimulating
Trimspa has green tea extract, and other substances that will overstimulate you.
- May cause migraines
- Can be dangerous when used with other drugs
If you are taking an anti-depressant, don't take Trimspa at all, as it can cause dangerous side effects! What happens if you combine the 2? Well, it will cause an extreme increase in blood pressure, and cause migraines, nausea, panic attacks, irregular heartbeats, etc. Don't risk the danger, you may be risking your life.
- Can cause allergies.
- Contains harmful additives.
What Do Others Think of Trimspa?
"I have been trying a ton of weight loss pills my entire life such as Leptopril, BioSlim, and now Trimspa. I never trusted those Anna Nicole Smith commercials, but I was desperate so I thought why not?
Well, I bought a month's supply (for a cheap price of $20 from some site). I was 332 lbs at the beginning of the month. After 4 days, I went down to 329 lbs, and I was quite happy at that time.
Unfortunately, my weight went back up to 332 after a few more days. So this was probably due to water weight or something. Keep in mind, every single day I only after 3 small meals, and worked out 3 times a day (Yep, I go to extremes to lose weight!). After 2 weeks, I lose a net weight of 5 lbs. However, after 3 weeks, I went back to my original weight!
Needless to say, this up and down drove me crazy. I'm hesitant to buy another months supply. After reading some reviews, I'm still confused as most of them are mixed. I think I have nothing to lose so I will buy at least 1 more month of Trimspa. Let's hope it works!"
- Troy Baker
"Trimspa intrigued me because of what it did for Nicole Smith, and some of my friends personally recommended it to me. Since I was at a loss as to what to do, I decided why not? Might as well try it. I might a few bottles, and away I went.
Well, I can say that Trimspa is absolutely useless. I wasted some money, and I vow never to buy another diet pill. From now on, it's just gonna be simple eating, exercising, jogging, and sleeping early. I have started to change my mindset in losing weight."
- Julia Tyrece
"Like so many others, I bought Trimspa because it looked great in the commercials and ads. Well, it's a scam, folks! Trimspa did nothing but give me a few acne spots, become grouchy, and frequent mood swings. I did not lose a single lb. Nope, the scale was at 254 at the beginning and it remained at 254 lbs. Am I disappointed? Yes. Am I surprised? Well, no... It's just like all those other diet weight loss pills out there. If you want to really lose weight, try a good diet program like the South Beach Diet.. that is actually based on actual science, not claims made by companies that want to make a quick buck"
- Wendy Trainer