Thinking of Getting NutriSystem?
IntroductionNutrisystem, in recent years have become one of the more popular diet programs out there. They have really grown a lot over the years, becoming a no-namer to a brand name within just 1 year..
But the real question is this: Does Nutrisystem work in losing weight? Is it a waste of money, or something we should seriously consider trying?
How does Nutrisystem work?Nutrisystem is a diet program, and a very convenient one. Here is how it works:
- Daily calorie intake varies from 1000 - 1500 calories, which is certainly low enough to stimulate weight loss.
However, you won't feel like you're starving yourself, as you will be eating 3 meals and 2 snacks every single day.
- A day worth of meals consist of 50% carbs, 30% protein, and 20% fat(good fat!)
- The diet is extremely easy to follow, just consume the meals they ship, and follow some basic rules. Don't worry, it doesn't take much discipline to stick to them. You CAN drink things such as coffee, and tea.
A typical meal would be something like this:
Breakfast: Shredded wheat, Skim Milk + a piece of fruit
Lunch: Salad, Mashed Potatoes
Snack: Delicious Chips
Dinner: Lasagne + Fresh Veggies
Why should you try Nutrisystem?Convenience
- They send pre-packaged meals directly in front of your house. You don't need to do any shopping, or preparation of food. All you need to do is eat!
- For every 4 weeks of meals you order, you get 1 week free. The price for 5 weeks worth of meals comes to a total of around $240 or so, which comes down to $48/week. This is simply incredible.. I know people who spend that much a day on food.
Suprisingly Good Taste
- Their food tastes surprisingly goods, so Nutrisystem combines good taste with great convenience. Many diet programs are cheap, but they often have very bland food, with absolutely no taste. Not Nutrisystem - their meals are very aromatic, and delicious.
- If you have any questions, Nutrisystem has a phone number with counselors ready to answer your question.
ConclusionNutrisystem has become very popular over the years, and it's no surprise why. There have been many success stories, with many people losing even 30 lbs in 2 months. You consume low-calorie meals that taste good. Unlike other diet programs, you don't feel like you're starving yourself at all.
Once again, the main benefits of Nutrisystem is that:
- Tasteful, nutritious, healthy foods with low calories
The food contains an optimal amt of protein, so your blood sugar level is constant, and never fluctuates. As a result, you don't feel starved.
- Incredible convenience
No preparation. No counting calories. Just eat, and wait for the meals to be delivered straight to your door.
- Many Success Stories
This is important - many diet programs simply don't have the vast amounts of success stories as Nutrisystem. There has been countless stories of people losing 30 lbs in 2 months, 60 lbs in 4 months, 15 lbs in 3 weeks, etc.
Just visit their website and you will see how many people have lost weight permanently with Nutrisystem.
So order a 28 week supply of Nutrisystem, and try for yourself. They have a 30 day money back guarantee, so it definitely doesn't hurt to at least try it.