For those of you who are on the Medifast program, here is a delicious Medifast recipe I found online. I have personally tried it, and it simply tastes delicious and aromatic.
If you are not on the Medifast program, I recommend trying it. Click on the above link for a coupon code that will give you 1 week free of meals! That's a 25% discount (1 out of 4 weeks free in a month)
Anyway, here is the recipe for those interested. This can indeed count as one of your meals.
Ingredients Needed:1) Those Apple-Cinnamon Oatmeal Cookies
2) A packet of apple cinn. oatmeal
3) A quarter tablespoon of cinnamon
4) three tablespoons of Splenda
5) One third cup of fresh water
6) One 8th tablespoon of baking powder
7) One half tablespoon of vanilla extract
Steps 1) Preheat the oven to around 350 degrees.
2) Mix all these ingredients, and then add the extract and the fresh water. Stir this mix. Put it aside for 9 minutes or so.
3) Use a spoon and place the mix onto some cookie sheet. Bake it for 20 mins so that they are completely brown.
4) Eat and enjoy!
I hope you enjoy this medifast recipe. It's one of my favorites. Once again, if you're looking to try Medifast, click on the link below for a discount code that will give you 1 free week of Medifast meals! If you have a Medifast recipe, feel free to email it to me!